Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unsent Email Last Part: Love Song

Dear Patience,

I believe it will take a while until you read my e-mail, but that’s no problem. I’m happy that you’re doing good with Gray, and honestly I’m kinda impressed. I just want to say a few things, not too important, but they just appears in my mind when I try to remember how we did this far.

Firstly, you. Bon-bon, you’re amazing. You surely grow up a lot as a woman. To tell the truth, I don’t know how exact hard it is to face your problem, I know it’s hard but I never experience that hard feeling myself. I mean look at me, Gray chose me over you at one time, and I even couldn’t hold myself just to make my relationship with him better. But you hold on so much, in some way people would think it’s ridiculous, but when it comes to the solve, you won.

And you’re so full of good things. Someday, I wish I can forgive and accept people the way you do. Not forgetting your absolute patience and understanding, you have a really big heart. I admire the way you love people, not only your lover, but also your friends. In some points, maybe you show your weakness, but you never give up on that. You have to be proud of who you are now, bon-bon, whatever people think about you, we people who know you well would never bored to say that you’re a wonderful woman.

And then Gray. You know what’s funny, I have a tought once, that his nature lies after his name. It’s gray-Gray, he hardly classified as a black-Gray or white-Gray, he’s just inbetween (but don’t count Gandalf the Gray in this theory, he’s gray because his hair colored so xD). Sometimes we find him very annoying with his self-centered attitude, but sometimes we find him a very charming prince. He’s just both in a difficult way to say, he’s unpredictable and unstable, and gray.

He contacts me once in a while, saying an apology. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read his message. You, bon-bon, your intervention in his life just start good things inside him. I know there would be a lot of good changes in him, awaits to be awaken by you, and if it’s you, thay couldn’t be impossible. So do your best!

When I read your previous e-mail, I gotta say something to you. I agree that Grey is best in his home. But don’t misunderstand that statement. Gray’s home would be in your town, in his adress, and also in your heart. Your bestfriends say he needs to move there again because they’re afraid of another ‘accident’ by the distance. But I believe you and I never underestimate your love influence in him.

So I would say, like any other bestfriends would, that you gotta do what you think is good. Because I know you’re good by nature. I will always support and pray for you.

Actually, Grey have found his home a long time ago, he might got lost for a while, but he found it again. The home that patiently awaits him, your heart. He could’ve gone wherever possible, but there is only one place to come home (we all feel so about home, don’t we?).

Bon-bon dear, thankyou for letting me listen to your love song. It’s a bit bitter here and there, but it’s really beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com