Monday, November 8, 2010

Unsent E-mail part 12: He's Home

Dear Felize,

I’m sorry that I wasn’t around when you left a message last night on the messenger. I write this e-mail to answer your question, because I might not be able to get a direct contact with you in a few days.

Thanks for asking anyway.
Gray and I are doing fine. When we first recovered the relationship, he suddenly became jealousy. He found every boy suspicious and always ask about details about this and that, while you know me, I never care about details. Yeah, we had quiet many argues because of those conditions. But my little heart was happy, Gray had never been jealous before and now he’s afraid of losing me. well that’s cute.

He said to me that he wants details –and sometimes he did his own little research- about me because he wants to be the one knowing me the most.
Which girl is able to get over that? XD~

And so, eventough it was really hard, you know, argueing almost everyday, trying to remember the details he wanted, and those sort of things, we passed it!
It was about two weeks, I guess, then everything went back to normal. No, it’s been even better than normal since that.

A few months ago, I had a really hard life. This love problem burdened my mind and it just affects my activities. Most of the people I know stand against this relationship, which itself also was being problematic, and I felt like I was in hell. But I’m glad I didn’t suicide, so that I can see the happy ending, either with you or with Gray.

It was very sudden, just a few days ago, Gray sent me a message, telling me that he’s coming home. I am soooo exciteeddd to see him again! It’s only a few days off, but who cares, we’re gonna do real date! And I don’t mind if he works there too, it’s a good job and this distance makes us stronger –you know, when you miss someone everyday and then get a chance to meet him, it feels thousand times more exciting even than your first date- and we also have believed each other. That’s why I told you before that I might not be able to get direct contact with you, I’m going to spend a very long weekend with him ♥♥

I can be a little egoistic right now, can’t I?

Gray probably isn’t the type of the best boyfriend, but I know he’s trying his best to make me happy. And eventough some of my friends still pressing me to ask him this and that –like to promise he won’t betray me or to move here permanently- I just don’t want to rush things. For me, knowing his effort to make things better between us, and having him by my side, is already enough. We’ll going to improve step by step on this relationship, and I promise to let you know whether we’re going to get married, lol.

I do believe one good thing will lead to another. However you feel or treated, just do good and everything will turn out even better the next day. And now, perhaps there’s still a lot of my bestfriends who doesn’t accept Gray properly,but I will prove to them that this path will not be a waste moments of lifetime.


Pray for us, bon-bon.
Will write to you again after the long weekend, not so soon I hope.
Patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by suckmylolly.com